In the quest for global environmental sustainability and protection, the Institute for Environment Research and Development (IERD) is requesting researchers, practitioners, policymakers and academia to submit their scientific articles and review to the peer-reviewed Journal of Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection (ISSN 2251-0605) in its 2023 series.
The journal is published by Institute for Environment Research and Development quarterly. Issues that are deliberated in the journal series are multidisciplinary in nature which include and not limited to Human Security, Environmental Security, Clean Technology, Environmental Policy/Law, Environmental Governance/Corporate Social Responsibility, Socio-economic Environment, Built Environment, Agricultural Environment, Industrial Environment, Global Environmental Change, Natural Environment, Environmental Accounting, Environmental engineering and Environmental Impact Assessment/Audit and Environmental Protection. Hence:
- Papers must be submitted in English language only to the Editor in Chief, Journal of Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Phone:(+234-803-7203119)
- Papers should be between 5 000 and 10 000 words including an abstract that must not exceed 250 words.
- The journal accepts only original research and scientific reviews. However, papers that has been accepted or published elsewhere need not to be submitted.
- Submitted papers will be subjected to double blind peer review process.
- Also, Journal of Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection will always subject submitted papers to similarity checks for plagiarism before processing.
- The review process takes from an average of three to six months before publication.
- An accepted paper will be uploaded in the Institute of Environment, Research and Development (IERD) website Journal section and in the journal publication series (hardcopies).